Wednesday 27 May 2020

Online Symposium on William Abraham’s Divine Agency and Divine Action, Volume III: Systematic Theology

The Henry Center asked me to write the introduction to an online symposium on Systematic Theology, the third volume in William Abraham’s Divine Agency and Divine Action series, and it’s found here. I haven’t read the symposium’s contributions or Abraham’s rejoinder yet but I look forward to doing so over the next few days once they’re posted.

In case I’ve not made it clear in either this introduction or on this blog, I really do rate Abraham’s project overall!

2 comments:

  1. Are you going to ask when Volume IV is coming out? Please oh please!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I asked just before this volume came out, John, and was told simply that it was forthcoming. I got the impression it might be a while down the line, unfortunately.

      Delete