Saturday 6 March 2021

My Interview about Providence on the Logos Institute Podcast

Last year, Joanna Leidenhag and Jonathan Rutledge of the Logos Institute interviewed me about my recent Grove Book, Three Questions about Providence: How, When and Why Does God Act? The recording is now available and you can

  • gasp as you hear me sound like a proper academic every so often;
  • drool as I mention sweet and sour pork balls; and
  • despair as I um and er my way through the chat.

Seriously, the experience was an enjoyable one for me, and I hope you enjoy listening to Joanna, Jonathan, and me. You can access the podcast here.

Joanna’s own Logos Institute interview on her recent Grove Book (Creation and Ecology) can be found here, and Mike Higton’s on Why Doctrine Matters here.

Finally, while we’re on the subject of Grove Doctrine, I’m pleased to say that Clive Marsh’s book, What is Salvation For?, is now available here.

2 comments:

  1. I can't make the podcast play. Not that that is your problem!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmm . . . I'm not sure why that is, as I'm having no problems playing it. I know it doesn't play automatically. Perhaps it's best to contact Jonathan Rutledge via the Logos Institute website if you do want to hear the three podcasts (and more - there's some good stuff on Pogos).

      Delete